Sunday, February 8, 2015

Talk about time travel!

Has it really been 2 years since I posted here last?

Yikes.

If you look at the main web page you'll see I've been busy, but just not busy with time travel. Right now I'm working on 2 mysteries (at the same time. yes), plus last year I wrote 2 or 3 books. Can't remember how many.

This year I want to write the 2 mysteries then write at least one more book in my Endless American Dream series. I have 4 done, I'd like to get book 5 finished, get a good start on book 6 (at least map it out), then start thinking about Volume 3 (books 7-9).

So I haven't had any time (there's that pun again) to think about time travel. I have 2 books plotted and somewhat blocked out. But I have to get time to do it.

Not this year, but next? Anyway, I'll be better about updating from here on in. [Putting note on my To Do List right now].